Our Installation Process:
• Diamond grind the floor. Proper floor prep is essential to a successful epoxy coating.
• Patch all imperfections and expansion joints (if requested).
• Base/primer coat of 100% solids epoxy.
• Broadcast vinyl chips or color quartz if desired.
• If only a pigmented epoxy is needed, the base coat would be sanded to remove any imperfections from debris or outgassing from the prepped concrete.
• A clear top coat of epoxy or a polyaspartic applied to provide UV or additional scratch resistance.
• Additional top coats of a high-performance urethane can be applied for additional protection if needed.